Work Zone Traffic Control
Donnelly Construction Inc. provides all aspects of Work Zone traffic control.
- NYS DOT and ATSSA Certified Flaggers
- Arrow boards, Cones, Barrels and other delineation
- Attenuator trucks – with or without an operator
- Flagging Package Signs and Stands
- Temporary Workzone Signs and Stands
If you have a work zone or traffic control issue we can help you protect it.
- Shooting a movie and have no idea what traffic control is or entails? Call us. We did Traffic Control for “Taking Woodstock”, “The Other Guys” and “SALT”
- Working on a Building close to the road and have been told you need a temporary shoulder closure? Call us. We not only know what that means, but we know how to do it for you.
- Are you in charge of your running clubs annual road race? Call us. We do Traffic Control for the IRONMAN Triathlon in Lake Placid.
- Need to put a crane up in the middle of downtown anywhere?
- Need to do Bridge Inspections?
- Need to drill a core?
- Need to hang an overhead sign?
- Need to run fiber optics or electrical over a roadway?
- Then you NEED to call us – we can walk you thru the plan, the permits and perform the traffic control while you get your work done.
Our employees are trained year-round to stay current with the rules and regulations for the Federal Highway Department, NY DOT and MUTCD