Certified Traffic Control – New York, Vermont, Massachusetts and Northern Pennsylvania
At Donnelly Construction we are dedicated to providing our customers with the best service possible. From the minute the call comes in until the last cone is picked up, our experienced crews are focused on making sure that the job is done right.
Donnelly Construction prides itself on being able to complete some of the most complex, traffic and time sensitive projects in our field. Whether you are closing lanes on the Tappan Zee bridge, performing a rolling road block on I-90, or simply need a lane closure for a spill response, we have the personnel, equipment and experience to take care of your traffic control situation.
With a fleet of over 130 modern traffic control vehicles and warehouses full of MUTCD compliant traffic control equipment, we have the ability to respond to your call …big or small.
Donnelly Construction Inc. provides all aspects of Work Zone traffic control.
- NYS DOT and ATSSA Certified Flaggers
- Arrow boards, Cones, Barrels and other delineation
- Attenuator trucks – with or without an operator
- Flagging Package Signs and Stands
- Temporary Workzone Signs and Stands
If you have a work zone or traffic control issue we can help you protect it.
- Shooting a movie and have no idea what traffic control is or entails? Call us. We have done Traffic Control for “Taking Woodstock”, “The Other Guys”, “SALT”, ” The Girl on the Train” and the ” The Irishman”.
- Working on a Building close to the road and have been told you need a temporary shoulder closure? Call us at (518) 664-9435. We not only know what that means, but we know how to do it for you.
- Are you in charge of your running clubs annual road race? Call us at (518) 664-9435. We do Traffic Control for the IRONMAN Triathlons in Lake Placid.
- Need to put a crane up in the middle of downtown anywhere?
- Need to do Bridge Inspections?
- Need to drill a core?
- Need to hang an overhead sign?
- Need to run fiber optics or electrical over a roadway?
Then you NEED to call us at (518) 664-9435 – we can walk you through the plan, the permits and perform the traffic control while you get your work done.
Our employees are trained year-round to stay current with the rules and regulations for the Federal Highway Department, NY DOT and MUTCD